Monday, May 7, 2012

Arboretum!!


Last Friday we went to the Arboretum to snap some photos. I took like 160 pictures. It was hard to narrow it down. But, these were my favorites.



I really like how Cody is out of focus in the back and the tree and the creepy bug are so in focus. I like the neat design on the tree also. I did not edit this picture at all. 


I think this picture is pretty neat. I just put my camera up against the tree and shot up. I think the narrow depth of field is pretty cool. 


I love the colors in this picture. I like how the acorns contrast with the bright green grass.


I thought this tree was very neat how the wood was split. I converted it to black and white to make it look more dramatic.

I like the lighting in this picture. I like how there is just one little plant poking out of the ground.

This picture is interesting. I like how you can see an ant coming out of the ant hill.

This is a picture of some tree bark. I thought all the layers were really neat. I converted it to black and white because color really didnt add to the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Who's that sexy guy in the first picture?! Can you say "MODEL!"

    ReplyDelete