Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Day in the Life of Dessa...


This is a typical day in my life. First I wake up around 7:20. That is my "I just woke up" face. Next, I brush my teeth. Then I usually put on a little make up. Then I put on deodorant and my hair gel to tame my wild hair. Next I squirt on some perfume. I have like 50 different kind of perfumes, but my choice for this day was "Glam Goddess". Next I have a little breakfast, usually a bag of Breakfast on the go or a granola bar. Then I take my morning pills. Then it is time to head out to school in my mini van. Once I get to school I go to photography with Cody. Then I have a bunch of other classes such as chorus and calculus. I took a picture of my phone because I pretty much use it all day everyday. Next, it is time for track practice- one of my favorite parts of the day. I throw shot put and discus. It is fun. Next I usually go home or hangout with my boyfriend, Austin. Then it is homework time... I usually do homework about once a month.. Then I start getting ready for bed. I usually shower at night and brush my hair and put on lotion. Then it is time for my night time pills. Then my favorite thing to do ever... SLEEP. :) 

....I suppose I forgot supper and lunch. I eat those usually sometime in my day......

No comments:

Post a Comment