Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Open Theme 1


I took this picture of one of our many chickens. I thought it was neat how it like posed for me with one leg up. The primary subject is the chicken and the secondary subject could be all the stuff in the snow. I like how the chicken really stands out in the white snow. I think it would have been cool if I would have tried this picture from different angles.

Shutter: 1/250
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 17.88 mm
ISO Speed: 160


This is an old rusty grass cutter that we have in our yard. I like how only a little bit of it is in focus. The color and texture of it make this picture very interesting. The primary subject of this photo is the rusty. The secondary subject is the grass cutter itself. 

Shutter: 1/80
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 4.3mm
ISO Speed: 80

4 comments:

  1. Open Theme #1. Good variety of images-can't wait to see your winter nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one of the old mower!? I think that is what it is anyways! The contrast of the snow and dark rusty metal is nice! The blurriness of it also adds to the character of the picture!

    ReplyDelete