Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Winter Nature

Frosty Tree


I saw this tree when I was driving down the road. I thought it looked very interesting. I like all the lines. I like how blue the sky is. This picture would probably be better if the closer branches were more in focus.

Shutter Speed:1/320
Aperture: f/3.5
ISO Speed: 80
Focal Length: 6.65mm
Snowy Weeds
I took this picture in a field by my house. I like the way the weeds contrast with the white snow. I think this picture might look neat in black and white.

Shutter Speed: 1/250
Aperture: f/3.5
ISO Speed: 80
Focal Length: 6.65mm




This is a little frost covered plant that was poking through the snow. I think it looks really neat with the sun shining behind it. I thought it was interesting how the frost is spiking out to make the plant look like a cactus.

Shutter Speed: 1/250
Aperture: f/2.8
ISO Speed: 80 
Focal Length: 4.3mm



I took by the woods in my yard. I really like how the big orange sun is casting light on the frost. I think it would be better if I would've gotten more of the branches in focus.

Shutter Speed: 1/125
Aperture: f/5.6
ISO Speed: 200
Focal Length: 17.88mm



2 comments:

  1. i really love this picture! I love the way the frost is light up by the sun, and how there is not a cloud in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were one person who got out and shot the frost-it was a great subject that morning. Good color and light in all of these.

    ReplyDelete