Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Composition

Curved Lines
 This picture is an example of curved lines. I took this picture of a fan in my room. I like how the curved lines really stand out. The subject is the curved lines. The secondary subject would be the fan blade.
Shutter: 1/120
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 4.3 mm
ISO Speed: 640

Diagonal Lines
 This picture is an example of diagonal lines. You can see the diagonal lines from the shadow of the tree. I like how you can see the sun poking through in the top left corner. The main subject would be the shadow. The secondary subject would be the tree.

Shutter: 1/1250
Aperture: f/4.0
Focal Length: 4.3 mm
ISO Speed: 80

Leading Lines


I took this picture of the silo in my backyard. This picture is an example of leading lines. The lines of the silo draw your eyes to the top of the silo. I like how blue the sky is. I also like the square windows of the silo. The main subject is the silo.


Shutter:1/1250
Aperture: f/3.2
Focal Length: 4.3 mm
ISO Speed: 80


Horizontal Lines
I took this picture of a decoration we have on the side of our chicken coop. This picture has many horizontal lines. I like how the paint is chipped on the siding, it makes the pictue more interesting. The main subject is the horizontal lines in the siding. The secondary subject is the metal decoration.

Shutter: 1/500
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 4.3 mm
ISO Speed: 80


Rule of Thirds
I took this picture of some burs in my backyard. It is an example of rule of thirds. The bur is in the top left third of the photo. I like how small the area of focus is and how sharp and clear the bur is. I also like how the bur on the bottom almost looks as if it is a reflection of the bur on the top. The main subject is the bur that is in focus. The secondary subject is the bur that is out of focus.

Shutter: 1/400
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 6 mm
ISO Speed: 80




1 comment:

  1. Good Job. I like how you use Black and White and Color. Muy Bueno. My fav is the Tree and the Shadow. Very Special. <3

    ReplyDelete