Thursday, February 16, 2012

Free Post!

I took this picture looking up through the ladder on our silo. I like the repetition. The subject is the repetition of the bars. This picture might look good in black and white, but I like the bright blue sky and the specks of yellowish brown on the silo.

Shutter:1/1000
Aperture:f/2.8
Focal Length:4.3 mm
ISO Speed:80
I took this picture of some weird spiky plant in my backyard. I really like the colors on the inside of the plant. I also think the spiraling vines are neat.


Shutter:1/1000
Aperture:f/2.8
Focal Length:4.3 mm
ISO Speed: 200


I took this picture through a window screen. I think it is pretty interesting because you normally don't see pictures like this. I like how in focus the screen is.


Shutter: 1/800
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 6 mm
ISO Speed: 80

1 comment:

  1. The first picture looks scary and perilous. The second picture looks like a stupid alien. The third picture is weird and gives me a headache.

    ReplyDelete